Model Cars Magazine Forum

'62 Ford Galaxie 500

Plowboy

On 12/29/2022 at 7:05 PM, Robberbaron said:

Very impressive work, as usual!

While following your build, I wasn't sure about that co!or choice, but I think the gunmetal on the wheels really ties it all together.

I also keep looking at that grill - I wouldn't have had the courage to open it up like that.  Super clean work!

Thanx Robert! I wasn't sure either. This was a model that didn't come together until the very end. Now it looks like the color could have been from the factory. The grille on this model was a tough one because it was hard and brittle. But, the effect is always worth the effort.

Hi Roger, another superb build sir. Your colour choices are always a bit “different”… and often unusual, but man do they look amazing! The wheels on this one are perfection , and the red stripe gives that little pop. It is quite surprising how much that engine filled the underhood real estate!  Great stuff, keep ‘em coming.

Happy New Year

Cheers , Steve

• Thanks 1

On 1/1/2023 at 10:43 PM, Steve H said:

Hi Roger, another superb build sir. Your colour choices are always a bit “different”… and often unusual, but man do they look amazing! The wheels on this one are perfection , and the red stripe gives that little pop. It is quite surprising how much that engine filled the underhood real estate!  Great stuff, keep ‘em coming.

Happy New Year

Cheers , Steve

Thanx Steve! I like doing different colors and styles with different cars. It's a little more challenging as well as rewarding when it works out.