Model Cars Magazine Forum

New scammer popping up in private messages today. Be aware of yuhrte654

AZPartsLocators

I got a PM from the individual in question this morning but I simply deleted it. He asked me if he could swap a AMT 57 T Bird rebuilder that he had for one of my cars but I already have two 57 T-Birds. I did what I had to do.

Edited by John M.

4 hours ago, stitchdup said:

I've been earning nothing each month working from home in my spare time. Find out how you can too by clicking the following link

modelcarsmag.com/

I have been SPENDING too much money working from home in my spare time. Find out how you can too...

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, Tcoat said:

I am a very active member of a 1/1 car forum where admin has pretty much abandoned it so none of the security ever get's updated. As a result the place is getting overrun with these bots. There can be 50 or more sign up every day. Just yesterday there were 19 WilberRandomLettersandNumbers that all signed up within 3 minutes. Immediately upon signup they started pumping out the private messages. At one point it showed 66 members online and at least half of them were obvious bot names. Needless to say trying to buy or sell anything there is now a lost cause. I I can hope for is that there are so many of them that they have reached the point where it is now just scammers trying to scam other scammers. I bet there are some fun private conversations between them. 

It's sad that this is so rampant.  This scum doesn't have the skill to write the code they buy the setup and then push this junk out. Label for these idoits is script kiddes which means they aren't very skilled.

• Like 1