Model Cars Magazine Forum

1910 Sears Motor Buggy

kenlwest

Attached the lamps, and horn.  Just a little touch up, and I will post final pictures in the Under Glass.

Thanks to everyone who walked along with me through this project.  I am not one to respond to every kind comment or words of encouragement, but know that it is and was appreciated!

20230914_170813.jpg

20230914_170822.jpg

20230914_170839.jpg

20230914_170958.jpg

That was some amazing modeling Ken.
Not only the model itself, but seeing how the 1:1 vehicle was constructed mechanically was also very interesting.

May I suggest that you post a link here to the Under Glass thread. Will make  it easier to find when someone looks at this thread later.

• Like 1

Nah, that's the wood grain showing through.  As Peter said, it was great to se how the 1:1 Sears Motor Buggy was designed and built. Something that most of us would never imagine, you captured so well.  I especially like the tie down straps for when the top was down.  If you don't mind, what CAD program are you using?  Nice organic shapes to the top and the dimond tuck seat is deelightful .

Thanks again for a fun ride.

Edited by Big John