Model Cars Magazine Forum

Not able to go to switch pages on individual topics.

GMP440

I know how much admins love it when everyone piles on, but, I'm having the exact problem as the OP. 

Shoulda read farther into the posts before venting my issue.

Regardless, it is the same thing and a dadgum shame there is no answer for it.  I will download another browser this PM and give it a rip, but I'm pretty much out until there is a fix. 

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, afx said:

What is going on with the forum?? Most frustrating.

First Dave is working on the issue. The recent software prep for an update is the first step. The software is owned by Invision and they are the ones that need to deal with the problem.  However the issue is complicated because not everyone is experiencing it.

About 15 years ago I was doing some website work for a company. At that time issues would surface with one of the major browsers because there are some subtle differences between them. Now the software not only is dealing with PC computers but mobile devices such as tablets in phones. 

At this point it's going to take time till the issue can be addressed.

Dave is doing everything he can to help resolve the issues with Invision.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having the same problem, I'm using a Mac, Chrome and I disactivated ad blocker. If this is going to be fixed, it would be possible to have a new tread with the info. Because reply to this post will add more to the 2nd page and I cannot have access.

Thanks!