Model Cars Magazine Forum

1970 Ferrari Modulo - see at the 2023 Southern NNL, Cartersville, GA. on Oct 28

Pico

This is a Ferrari concept car, designed and built by Pininfarina in 1970 on a 512S chassis. I purchased a file of this car from CGTraders and modified it for printing on my Anycubic Mono X. Here is some background information: The Story Of The Ferrari Modulo And How It Was Reborn (hotcars.com)   See at the 2023 Southern NNL in Cartersville, Ga. on Oct. 28: 2023 ACME Southern Nationals | (acme-ipms.com)

DSCN9603.JPG

DSCN9606.JPG

DSCN9570.JPG

• Like 8

I still can't believe you missed the real car when it was at the High Museum before it got unceremoniously purchased by Glickenhouse and carted away while the show was still going 🙄 But hey, at least he made it into a full running concept car and you've got your own in scale.

26 days on the countdown to the show...so much to do, so little time.

Edited by Zoom Zoom

2 hours ago, Pico said:

I can't believe it either, word just didn't get around to me.

I think what may have happened is we were a group of 4 going in one car, so that's when we had our visit. My buddy from Boston was visiting and IIRC it was he and I, Wayne, and Bob Cline. I think. LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the compliments! I will have this model in a concept car diorama that will feature the Cadillac Cyclone and the Plymouth XNR in our show this Saturday.  See links for information. Everyone is invited.