Model Cars Magazine Forum

Where's Chad?..............

fairlane1320

5 hours ago, Chris in Berwyn said:

Indeed!  I am going to buy one less Round2 kit than planned for every days Chad is late with the November update!

Then you're going to not be buying anything into 2024 as the only kit for November on the distribution list is a re-pop of the...venerable...1970 Dodge Challenger in a USPS Collector's Tin.

17 hours ago, niteowl7710 said:

Then you're going to not be buying anything into 2024 as the only kit for November on the distribution list is a re-pop of the...venerable...1970 Dodge Challenger in a USPS Collector's Tin.

Making it extra ironic when you order it online and USPS loses it.

• Haha 3

I’ve heard two rumors about Chad’s absence.  One is Revell is trying to hire him to do videos for them and Round 2 and Revell are in a bidding war for his services.  The second is he is in England auditioning to be the next James Bond since Daniel Craig has retired from the role.  Hopefully all this gets settled soon.  😯

• Haha 2

The Round2 FB page had the November video posted today. Very light on product releases, only two model kits with one of them being the MPC Dodge Charger kit from the 80's and the other was a figure if I remember correctly.

Likely won't see much until next year.

On 11/4/2023 at 7:20 AM, Chris in Berwyn said:

I’ve heard two rumors about Chad’s absence.  One is Revell is trying to hire him to do videos for them and Round 2 and Revell are in a bidding war for his services.  The second is he is in England auditioning to be the next James Bond since Daniel Craig has retired from the role.  Hopefully all this gets settled soon.  😯

I heard that he's supposed to play the part of Clint Eastwood in the stage performance version of Gran Torino which is currently touring the States.

• Haha 1