Model Cars Magazine Forum

New to car models

Gord55

My name is Gord and I am a model 'holic.

Long time builder and collector, mostly aircraft and armour with a few monsters on the side. I have re-discovered a passion for 60's race cars, mostly Endurance, Can Am and a bit of Trans Am too, and anything Gilles Villeneuve.

My last vehicle model was the then brand new Tom Daniels Garbage Truck. I had to have those groovy dudes and the scuba tanks. Of course I was a huge Sea Hunt fan too.

Current projects are a Monogram Glue Bomb 275P (for which I need to replace all the shattered clear parts, and the Heller Alpine A210. And a 1/35 Asuka Sherman III of the Sherbrooke Fuseliers, !/72 Hasegawa CF-104 and a 1/72 Finemolds F-4D Phantom. And I really need to finish my Frankenstein kit.

Cheers

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Gord55 said:

My name is Gord and I am a model 'holic.

Long time builder and collector, mostly aircraft and armour with a few monsters on the side. I have re-discovered a passion for 60's race cars, mostly Endurance, Can Am and a bit of Trans Am too, and anything Gilles Villeneuve.

My last vehicle model was the then brand new Tom Daniels Garbage Truck. I had to have those groovy dudes and the scuba tanks. Of course I was a huge Sea Hunt fan too.

Current projects are a Monogram Glue Bomb 275P (for which I need to replace all the shattered clear parts, and the Heller Alpine A210. And a 1/35 Asuka Sherman III of the Sherbrooke Fuseliers, !/72 Hasegawa CF-104 and a 1/72 Finemolds F-4D Phantom. And I really need to finish my Frankenstein kit.

Cheers

Welcome to the forum!

• Like 1