Model Cars Magazine Forum

Taking a short break.

I will take a short break from the forum . My mother passed away yesterday, she was 94 and after a long and a degenerative disease attacking her nervous system, she slowly lost her mobility and the pain was almost constant. Although it's hard to loose someone you love, she is no longer suffering . I will be busy for a couple of weeks  making arrangements with my sister. I will take a peek from time to time though. The good part is that we had enough time to say our goodbyes unlike my father who died suddenly. Everyone of us go through this and, as prepared as we think we are, it doesn't get any easier. 

I wish everybody a happy new year and for those who lost someone recently, you have my sincere condolences. 

On 1/10/2024 at 12:57 PM, happy grumpy said:

I will take a short break from the forum . My mother passed away yesterday, she was 94 and after a long and a degenerative disease attacking her nervous system, she slowly lost her mobility and the pain was almost constant. Although it's hard to loose someone you love, she is no longer suffering . I will be busy for a couple of weeks  making arrangements with my sister. I will take a peek from time to time though. The good part is that we had enough time to say our goodbyes unlike my father who died suddenly. Everyone of us go through this and, as prepared as we think we are, it doesn't get any easier. 

I wish everybody a happy new year and for those who lost someone recently, you have my sincere condolences. 

Sorry for your loss Mario, I lost my mom 3 years ago so I feel your pain.

• Thanks 1

On 1/10/2024 at 11:57 AM, happy grumpy said:

So sorry for you loss and I lost mine 3 years ago and it seems like a few weeks ago. I called every day even if I visited. Time helps you det easier toodel with. God bless you  brother.  Please come back it helps..

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...