Model Cars Magazine Forum

Motown Missile 70 Challenger

5 minutes ago, FoMoCo66 said:

Looks really nice. I think you got the fade spot onšŸ‘Œ. And who cares about the gas cap, maybe you do but I think it looks good anywayĀ 

That picture is what it feels like sometimes when your working with removing tranys from engines isn't it.

Thanks bro!

Nicely done Scott.Ā 

The paint job is spot on and you have to be very happy with it.Ā  It's amazing to see what is possible now in the world of 3D printed products.Ā  That engine pic you shared is quite something and being a lover of the 70's pro stocks, this will be one to certainly follow.

cheers, tim

• Thanks 1

WOW !!!!!!!!Ā  Fantastic job Scott, the paint job is absolutely superb. The Clutchflite would have been an incredible detail, but I understand your feeling about all the resources that would have been required to make one.Ā  Sometimes you have to make choices and that doesn't take away from the quality of your project. šŸ‘Œ

• Thanks 1

.............. a little bit of wiring and plumbing left,,make some wheelie bars ,,,couple more decals on the windows ,,some chrome pen,and Bare Metal foil here and there ,,and clean up

27 minutes ago, FoMoCo66 said:

Looks good but is it just me or do those rear slicks look a little small šŸ‘Œ. Either way I love it.

I used the slicks from the JoHan Pro Street(S&M) 'cuda kit,, they fill the wheelwell pretty much like the 1:1Ā image.png.c5eb8553da2f94e2c7575cd8bbc7cb2a.png

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Scott Eriksen said:

I used the slicks from the JoHan Pro Street(S&M) 'cuda kit,, they fill the wheelwell pretty much like the 1:1Ā image.png.c5eb8553da2f94e2c7575cd8bbc7cb2a.png

Ok. Whatever works šŸ‘. It might just be me.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

..............pretty much done except for the wheelie bars,,I got some 3D print ones on order for this and some future builds ,,,so putting it on the shelf and back to the 53ft trailerĀ Ā 

motown missile15.jpg

Edited by Scott Eriksen
  • Like 2