Model Cars Magazine Forum

Monogram and Revell Mustang IMSA Kits

I have been cataloging some of my stash, and ran across these. 
I know it is a hard question, but any idea as to the disposition of this tooling? As far as I know, these may have not been reissued since they were released in the 80s. Might Salvinos JR have them?

IMG_1559.jpeg

IMG_1560.jpeg

Edited by GarryR
Added photo

Yeah, we've tossed around what might have happened to these kits before. The Miller and GTP cars where never altered so if they still exist they might have been in the US based tooling that ended up with Atlantis. 

The 83-87 body on the Revell kit was updated to the 88-93 body and then to to the blue Camaro body. So if that kit still exists it will be as the Camaro. If we can determine where the last reissue of that car we made we can make an educated guess about where the tooling might be.

Loved those kits, though.

By the way, the GTP was an SSP, wasn't it?  Missed it in the original run but snapped it up later, as I recall...

Also, the same seems true of the '82 IMSA. Just looked up the Roush Motorsport kit and found a box with a 1995 copyright.