Model Cars Magazine Forum

I UNSNAPPED THE AMT 65 DODGE CORONET 500 SNAP TOGETHER !

I thought this kit was cool for a snap together kit but I had to change it by tubbing it and drag slicks and a roll bar in it this was the first model car I built when I returned to modeling! I even stabbed myself in the had requiring stitches! Loll  The only thing I don’t like about this car is the Hemi engine which I will change with either a blower or injection stacks . 

IMG_2126.webp

IMG_1537.jpeg

IMG_1536.jpeg

IMG_1544.jpeg

IMG_1546.jpeg

IMG_1548.jpeg

IMG_1557.jpeg

IMG_1569.jpeg

IMG_1572.jpeg

IMG_1575.jpeg

IMG_1582.jpeg

IMG_1587.jpeg

IMG_1592.jpeg

IMG_1581.jpeg

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, karbuildr said:

Very nice build. The color looks great, and your mods look even better.

I am probably gonna make some changes to this one! I really don’t like the engine so I might go roots blown or stacks with fuel injection plus I want to lower the suspension down like my mock up pictures

7 minutes ago, karbuildr said:

Very nice build. The color looks great, and your mods look even better.

Thanks! I do want to change the induction on top of the hemi and lower the suspension like in the mockup photos! Thanks for visiting! 

I may have to get one of these kits, your mock up stance is the one for me. Well done Charles and we have all cut ourselves at one time or another. 

Cheers, 

David. 😎👍

On 5/10/2024 at 8:09 AM, Keef said:

I like it! I’m guessing you used the 66 nova chassis back half? I may have to pick up one of these.

Yes! AMT Prostreeting the 66 Nova and the 67 Chevelle the GTX Prostreet really opened up kit conversions! I guess that’s why they are so cheap! Thanks for the like! 

1 hour ago, XYHARRY said:

I may have to get one of these kits, your mock up stance is the one for me. Well done Charles and we have all cut ourselves at one time or another. 

Cheers, 

David. 😎👍

I’m probably going to get another one for just the body. I would like to make a slammed twin turbo Hemi Drag car! Thanks for the like! 

• Like 1