Model Cars Magazine Forum

the RODENT

Geezerman

HOLY SHAZNIZZIL, Geeze!!! That ride is TOOOO COOL!!!! Man you SHOULD call it a squirrel rod, not a rat rod! Ain't NUTHIN ratty about that BAD BOY!!! I KNOW It'd give it SERIOUS thought about racein him!,Heck,If I lose,he'd PROBLY EAT ME!!! LOVE the lil Fangs on the bottom there, great clearance indicators! The WHOLE ride just looks TOOO COOOL!!!! Ya got MY vote for inginuity!! YOU GO,GEEZE!!!!!! :lol:

Well, it looks like your turn to take possession of the "Originality" travelling trophy. Plan on dusting it every few months cause it'll be a while before someone can top this idea.

Great looking rod. I have to say though, that I like it better without the squirrel nose. If it were mine, I'd be building a second front end for it and swap them back and forth as the situation dictates. And once again, that roof line is to die for. Great job.

Thank you very much. Everyone !

Zukiholic.

I am on dialup, and so, that prompts me to always be considerate when posting fotos. I always reduce fotos I'm posting to 600 pxls on the long side.

Amen to dat, and a huge THANK YOU Geezerman for your considerating those of us on dialup. I don't even bother anymore trying to check some of the posts because of the huge pics. Some of 'em are way cool, but just aint worth the wait. Sometimes I can cruise the forum on the public comps at the library and sometimes I can't. Wish more people would be so considerate.