Model Cars Magazine Forum

WORK BENCH SATURDAYS!!

Jared Roach

started buffing this with less than stellar results the paint i used was pretty contaminated cause it was spotty

1X3IE.jpg

started assembly on this

tz253.jpg

stared at this for a hour trying to figure out what other wheels i have that might work with this

T3myr.jpg

;) WOW .....WOW ..... WOW thanks chuck , that sure is one awesome Rat Rod wrecker,

I`ve put a few pics of the Peterbuilt Kenworth Rat rod on the Rat Rod Friday page,

But no were as to the standard of your wrecker...

Also save our Foki page too

Cheers Mark

To be exact it is Plastruct sheet #91541. It is a 1.4mm square tile pattern made for HO scale RR purposes. I believe it would make a great interior pattern.

That's the beauty of a what if build, Legos, or whatever, it's all good!

Jim, it'll get a 90mm cannon, a coaxial FN Mag 58, and another Mag 58 on the commander's cupola.

G

Edited by AgentG

After I made a ginormous pile of tree cuttings, sat down and finished the Beehive oil filter. I'll do be doing this again. Way too much work. Next is to finalize the hatch hinges and latch.

oilfilterdone-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

Here you can see the hinge supports and the oil filter before the disks were epoxied together.

roofhatch11-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

Scott

Well, it's not saturday but almost it is... I think, this build will be on my workbench next saturday, because I'm not home! Going to summer cottage, and must leave my projects for few days... But anyway, I'm just learning to build something different, I have a Mustang gluebomb...

P6210341.jpg

P6210347.jpg

I got it painted, but had to clean up the bench for a bit. I'll be working more in a week or so.

DSCF3227.jpg

DSCF3228.jpg

DSCF3229.jpg

I am also planning another Lindbergh Dodge Charger police car, this one with a twist. :blink:

Oh and there's a problem with a "bong and a workbench"? :lol:

G

Edited by AgentG

You have a nice spot there in front of the window, that looks nice and cozy. Is that a Dremel tool you have hanging there on the side of your table/bench? Thats a neat idea, did you make the hanger yourself or?

Thanks

Ron

its a dremel type tool, and the stand came with it, its a great thing too, the window is handy for light and freash air lol

and the wife let me have her old dressing table to use B)