Model Cars Magazine Forum

WORK BENCH SATURDAYS!!

Jared Roach

Good evening Guys,.....at least it is here :)

I've not posted on this thread before so this is a new bench for you.

I try to keep the bench tidy becuase its so small & also cuz I'm a fussy old duffer who doesn't like working in a mess :rolleyes::lol:

So this is how it looks right now, how you like it.

PA080092.jpg

PA080093.jpg

Dave, I love your work bench. It looks totally comfy and inviting.

Chuck . . . is this another new build?

You are on fire!

That explains the singed-hair smell...

No, started that a few months back, just dug out some skirts for it and fine-tuned the fit of the chassis into the body. Might get done next week, might sit a couple more months. Who knows? Not I, that's for sure.

This was shot last Saturday and was a stealth start ... I have a van that HAS to be finished, but just got a Little Red Wagon kit and figured I could do a "quick" build of a rusted shop truck. ha ha ha! I wish I could stop thinking of ways to enhance it!

65A100DSC_0579.jpg

Oops, it's Sunday. Been working on my rat rig. Trying to scrape up all the odds and ends parts for it. a lot of scratch here. Revell 41 Chevy pick up cab. Revell Kenworth W900 Cat engine and drive train. I've been working on the front suspension today. Going with coil springs. Just made the perches.

DSCF0874-1.jpg

DSCF0875.jpg

Ken

Oops, it's Sunday. Been working on my rat rig. Trying to scrape up all the odds and ends parts for it. a lot of scratch here. Revell 41 Chevy pick up cab. Revell Kenworth W900 Cat engine and drive train. I've been working on the front suspension today. Going with coil springs. Just made the perches.

DSCF0874-1.jpg

DSCF0875.jpg

Ken

SWEET BABY JESUS! That is just killer Ken... thanks for giving me an idea for one of my snap petes (had 4 and built two but didnt know what to do with the other two!

PLEASE GIVE US A WIP THREAD HERE?