Model Cars Magazine Forum

2003 Lincoln Towncar

Lownslow

i ran into this a few years ago i think sunnyside made it

I remember seeing the car in K-Mart and other mass retailers a few years back. I don't remember the manufacturer either. I should have picked one up then, I had the shortening in mind. Never did it, though. I still see some of the other cars in the line available from time to time - mainly the Chrysler 300C, and usually in 1/18. Good luck, it's looking good so far.

All I've found so far is this limo pull-back toy from Kinsmart-

035_35-vi.jpg

I think I bought it at a gas station about ten years ago- it cost around $2.99. I don't remember the scale- I'll have to check it out later, but it's about five inches long.

There was also a 1/24 scale (give or take) Lincoln Navigator die cast. I had one a few years ago, and it wasn't the best detail wise.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a great thread! I really dig Limo's in scale. I have every one of the Presidential Series from Yat Ming, plus a Chrysler 300C and a Navigator, all in 1/24 - 1/25.

If the Town Car is to the same scale, I wouldn't mind buying one. I wish someone would cast one!