Model Cars Magazine Forum

Modelhaus new resin pics

Question Does the Modelhaus produce any kits that are ready to go? or is everything have to be made one at a time as it is ordered. also do they sell at shows?.

A lot of their kits are complete. With the ones with open hoods, you might need to supply an engine, but that's about it.

Others are transkits, made to work with other kits.

Charlie Larkin

Gabe, YES they DO sell at shows. Ya jus gotta get a hold of them, ASK what shows they'll be at, and if it's near you, ask them to bring the kit you want, give them your name, and they will bring it for you. They are VERY nice to work with, and will go out of their way to help you out. They're VERY nice people.biggrin.gifwink.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Tom,

Thanks for the photos, it reminds me of the '76 that I had owned. I just might have to get me one of those.

About 3 weeks ago I saw one of the caddy kit's, I was able to pick it up and examine it closely. It is very well done as you would expect, However what surprised Me was the weight of it compared to a regular kit. this one is as heavy as an actual red brick.

Hey, Gabe! Bob Zetterman the traveling Modelhaus peddler is going to be at Desert Scale Classic 6 in Phoenix on April 24, 2010! You can write up a wish list and fill your shopping cart with Modelhaus goodies at the Postal Workers Union Hall, 3720 W. Greenway Road, 8am to 2pm (swap meet/vendor sale); the contest/show will be over at 4pm. See you there!

The Holthouses are great people . Yes , they show up at the Shows with a plie of goodies they think will sell . I do believe they hit the mark more than they miss it . It is much easier to sell out and take home empty containers and money instead of unsold stuff . Most of the vendors will do the same . Yes , contact them prior and they will have it . Most vendors will do so . Especially when they get to know you . Just don't leave them high and dry .

I checked the other day ; <rocketfin.com/model_car_links> . Scroll down to Model car links . On the list , click Modelhaus . Thanx

Edited by dimaxion

• 3 weeks later...