Model Cars Magazine Forum

68 Hemi Dart

walt francis

• 3 months later...

That's looking really good Walt, I like the wheels. I need to get a few sets of those one for my Dart and another for a 70' Coronet R/T I am planning on doing. The third, well that's just for safe keeping..

BTW. VERY nice job on opening up the wheel wells... :D

Walt-

Nice work so far. That first photo is the way I want to build one of mine. In an "As Delivered" state. Always loved those 68- 69 Darts.

I came across a 68 convertible in my area a couple years ago just rotting away in a friends yard. She said that it belonged to her son and she wanted it gone. I told her that I would take it away for her. It wasn't long and her son had taken it to his place. LOL!!! Oh well, I missed again. Keep the updates coming.

Later-

That's looking really good Walt, I like the wheels. I need to get a few sets of those one for my Dart and another for a 70' Coronet R/T I am planning on doing. The third, well that's just for safe keeping..

BTW. VERY nice job on opening up the wheel wells... <_<

He mentioned those wheels are resin from Drag City Castings.

...Shameless Plug...

I also sell Mopar Steelies, check out my site: www.ModelCarDesigns.com

...End shameless plug...

Edited by ian ashton

I said after the last two distributors I wouldn't lace another one, Well was i kidding my self or what . :lol:

I keep saying that I am going to pre wired but I never do ...If it hurts when you do something don't keep doing it because it doesn't feel any better as you keep doing it.....Just a little moral I can't live by....LOL

DSC00211.jpg

Hey Walt! are you trying to build it Hurst factory correct? If so...the front seats are out of an a-100 pick-up or van,not Dart seats.They are incorrect.Just a piece of friendly advice... Roy

Yea I am not going to drag myself down with to many details, this is going to be just a fun build and keep the stress down and enjoy it....Thanks Roy :)

• 2 weeks later...