Model Cars Magazine Forum

1957 Ford Country Sedan 9 passengers and shasta Airflyte trailer

zelkam

Hi, this is my last year of creation. I wanted to make a wagon version for this trailer. The ideal ford 1957 9 Passengers

body : jimmy flintstone

chassis : Ranchèro custom revell

donnor : Ford fairlane 1957 amt

door panels and seats: kit modelhaus conversions 1957 Ford Country Squire

roof rack, tow bar, antenna full scratch

accessory: details master

trailler : Modelhaus

paint Createx

Polyurethane varnish

here are the pictures. The Imagence speaks for itself

1957Fordfairlanestationwagon42-vi.jpg

1957Fordfairlanestationwagon45-vi.jpg

1957Fordcountrysedan76-vi.jpg

1957Fordcountrysedan78-vi.jpg

1957Fordcountrysedan84-vi.jpg

1957Fordcountrysedan85-vi.jpg

and the trailer

1957Fordcountrysedan100-vi.jpg

1957Fordcountrysedan104-vi.jpg

1957Fordcountrysedan105-vi.jpg

1957Fordcountrysedan107-vi.jpg

Full WIP Here

Edited by zelkam

Now see - builds like yours are what keep me coming back to this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow!!!!! Is that EVER sweet!!!!!!!!!!!! Boy does that wagon and trailer put a smiile on my face!!!! You have just made my day! How refreshing - no "baby buggy wheels" - the floor pans are not riding on the ground - no disresepct to anyone but this IS different and sweet!!! It's just bone stock and so righteous!!! I have looked at the Flintstone wagon on Ebay many times but wondered the interior bucket.. how to create something that wouldn't be a major project. Yeah - I guess I'm getting lazy in my old age.. but you show how you did it - thank you! A really pretty, unique and original idea and combination - AAA+++ in my books! B):lol::lol:

THAT IS SOOOOOO DA*MN SWEET!

I love it and it makes me wish I could get mine off the darned blocks....

P1010152-vi.jpg

Beautiful build Z and the trailer is not bad either. :lol:

Thx Jairus a model that I have not! we must finish it. paint beautiful ! it breaks my heart

Now see - builds like yours are what keep me coming back to this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow!!!!! Is that EVER sweet!!!!!!!!!!!! Boy does that wagon and trailer put a smiile on my face!!!! You have just made my day! How refreshing - no "baby buggy wheels" - the floor pans are not riding on the ground - no disresepct to anyone but this IS different and sweet!!! It's just bone stock and so righteous!!! I have looked at the Flintstone wagon on Ebay many times but wondered the interior bucket.. how to create something that wouldn't be a major project. Yeah - I guess I'm getting lazy in my old age.. but you show how you did it - thank you! A really pretty, unique and original idea and combination - AAA+++ in my books! :lol:B):lol:

I will help you to achieve it Gary ;)