Model Cars Magazine Forum

8,000 Members!

It's really THE place when it comes to talking freely about ideas, subject matter, builds that are different, etc . . . nobody here to slap your hands or chastise you about how you are corrupting childrens' minds . . . very refreshing indeed!

THANK YOU. Hope to be around for 25,000!

It's really THE place when it comes to talking freely about ideas, subject matter, builds that are different, etc . . . nobody here to slap your hands or chastise you about how you are corrupting childrens' minds . . . very refreshing indeed!

THANK YOU. Hope to be around for 25,000!

so youre the guy whos been corrupting my mind..... :wacko:

There will always be someone who has to say something negative, it never fails.

I guess that's just life.

I guess you can't see the significance of that many registered users.

It means that people are finding the site, and registering.

As for "active" members, there is on the usual, between 150-200 people on the site at any given time, and that's a huge amount. Sure, a lot of people don't register or log in to look at the site, that's their kuliana, but the numbers speak for themself.

It means that all the work in promoting the mag, the web site, and the forum is paying.

That's why it matters.

so your saying is the more people that register here could add to more mag sales which leads to more money

which leads into a bigger and better Magizine?

If everybody did send a $1 that would just about add up to what you have spent on the up grade to the site?

More Members means more builds and more Ideas.

Well then, the more members the better, I always say... :D

Edited by RodneyB

Yes, you're making trouble again. I saw your hand in the cookie jar.

How many times do I have to tell you?

You never learn.....

See guys, this is called a joke, banter between two friends who have known each other for a long time.

There is mutual respect here, and we know what each others tolerances are, and what not to say.

Now, there may be some who would see this without knowing the background or facts, and think that this is not right.

So, like they say, .... Shoot, I forgot what I was going to say.... JAIRUS!!!!!!!!

Not me!

I didn't have my hand in the cookie jar, I had my hand in the showgirl jar! (I wish.)

Besides, what's Jairus got to do with it? Oooh! That's right. It was him!!! He did it!

And, anyway ~ I didn't say it! LOL.

(Emoticon indicating ... I forgot, too ... here.)

I read every post but somehow missed the showgirls - where are they?

In all seriousness, congratulations, Gregg. I've enjoyed this forum since I found it and signed up. My builds have improved dramatically because of the assistance I've found here. Next time I'm in Hawaii, I'll let you buy me a drink.

I don't post alot ,because I don't really finish alot ,but I come here every day to see what others have finished,or are working on ,or what different things others are trying,and I enjoy this site quite a bit. So although I haven't posted much I am very happy to be one of the 8,000 ,So congratulations and I hope we see 8,000 more ..

jim