Model Cars Magazine Forum

1969 Camaro outlaw prostreet updates 11/19/11

tyrone

Thanks everyone for all the nice comments on this build I am calling this one done.... I added my number to it 007 of course..lol.. ran my last fuel line up to the fuel log, made a scoop plug, got my wheelie bar net done, and some decals to the rear slicks, thanks for all your comments and following along... this one is going in the case...

048.jpg

052.jpg

059.jpg

060.jpg

043-1.jpg

Edited by tyrone

this is absolutely (in my opinion) your best work ever tyrone! you've got all of "IT" coming together in one car. great subject matter, great detailing, super paint,......just the whole ball of wax rolled into on superb model. i can't wait to see what you top it with next. stunning job!

This is the best '69 Camaro, I've ever seen in 1/25 scale! Great job with it, I can't believe, it started out as a yellow glue bomb and Sportsman Chassis. Great job with putting those two together. I like that engine detailing, it's super. Great to see those Reher Morrison decals on the valve covers too. But that paint is truly amazing, polishing turned it out very smooth and shiny. Great job with this one, I can't wait to see, what you are going to build next. Maybe I'd like to see some progress with Nova?

B)

Tyrone!

Another stunning gem!

:D

Thank You for sharing with Us here

It is really a "GREAT" pleasure to see your work Man!

The tip on the crimp beads is helpful.

Did I miss the part on the hood work?

I would love to see that!

^_^

Always a pleasure to see You at work!!

Looking forward to the next one Man!!

Thank You

Later

Russ

;)

thanks Derrick I appreciate it...

RG that's funny, I've seen that car several times at Carolina Dragway, and also Darlington Dragwa,they call it The Beast, bad ride for sure... I did'nt know they were trying to sell it. Just saw it 11/05/11 at Mike Hills race. It's a nice car ..... thanks fellas I'm glad you all enjoyed it coming together....

this is the "baddest backhalf in the world" I've seen...

28152_1287746282947_1508889212_30651617_2627684_n.jpg

Edited by tyrone

• 1 year later...