Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

1953 Ford Hardtop

Chuck Most

Dry spell is finally over! This one started out a few months ago, stalled, then I just kind of piddled with it until it got done. It's a sectioned Lindberg '53 Ford Victoria with a chopped and narrowed '60 Starliner roof, '37 Ford headlamps, and a two-tone green paint job. It also has an open trunk with a hydralic cylinder for rasing the front suspension for cruising and two former scuba tanks which now power the flamethrowers in the exhaust.

6-vi.jpg

7-vi.jpg

8-vi.jpg

10-vi.jpg

12-vi.jpg

Dry spell? What? You've been building up a storm this year, and I think you are going to wrap up the year by adding some great builds (like this one!) to your collection.

Man, I'd love to see a picture of all your builds lined up side to side.

Keep up the great work, oh and don't try to light a cigar off those pipes, you might end up looking like this:

039-vi.jpg

WOW, this really COOL! Radical. Custom styled body, but that engine is something else.... Blower looks really good, and that engine detailing is really great also. Paintjob is great, those flames look good and that bit rusty look is just great. Nice build.