Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Late 70s Dodge Dart Pro Stock 1/31/12

caine440

• 3 weeks later...

Yep, it is based on the Dodge Duster kit. :)

The photos of the car I am basing this on has amber turn signals in the grille and I am sure it is not a 76.

But being a race car and not a production car does change things. The only Cuda with blue headlights was driven by a guy named Ronnie, I do not recall any in the showrooms like that. :)

Thanks for all the kind words.Hoping to get back to the bench Monday and get some work done on this one.

Very nice work with it. Engine plug wiring looks very clean, and interior is great too. Nothing to complaine about, subject is very interesting too. I was just wondering, that needs to build something like this. (First must build some older ones and finish them though...)

Thanks All!

A big thank you to Scott (futurattraction) for the super cool P.E. Lenco shifter!

Nice build you have in that Mopar.... when I saw the Lenco shifter, I was wondering if that came from Scott (futurattraction).... he has a lot of nice PE stuff he has been putting together. I bought his 9" ford rear end, 4Link and some other things from him when he was at a show here in Kansas.