Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hello everyone, I am new on here

I have been looking at the forum for about a month now thought i would sign up. I started building when i was 8 until 13 then stopped for a long time until last year. Most of the kits i did when i was younger turned out no so nice as i rushed them but over all i did around 40-50 cars and airplanes.

in the last year i have done 6 and have an audi R8 on the go now and just got a airbrush. For the most part i follow factory paint until the body and wheels then i paint whatever color i think will look good.

Anyway fantastic forum here and i just wanted to say hi also will post up some pics once i take some

thanks guys, I have noticed how much info is on here and have had to pick my jaw off the floor a few times in the under glass section.

Gregg i wish i still had them for the parts but sadly they are gone

it is going to be nice out tomorrow so i will take some pics of my recent ones which are a enzo, viper srt10 acr and charger srt 8 and the R8 is almost done except the body because im still practicing with airbrush

thanks guys, I have noticed how much info is on here and have had to pick my jaw off the floor a few times in the under glass section.

Gregg i wish i still had them for the parts but sadly they are gone

it is going to be nice out tomorrow so i will take some pics of my recent ones which are a enzo, viper srt10 acr and charger srt 8 and the R8 is almost done except the body because im still practicing with airbrush

Welcome Eric....

The guy's here are a good bunch...

Knowledgable and helpful...

Good to see a fellow Canuck here...

Once Gregg get's all the bugs out, it will be "THE" place to buy and sell kit's "REASONABLY"...