Model Cars Magazine Forum

'70 Plymouth Cuda Van...

Brizio

I had this kit for a long time, and never find a motivation to build it... One day, I woke up with the need to build something different, you know that need... :)

This is the kit I used.

1viq.jpg

The body, nice... :)

2vie.jpg

It is funny how sometime you start a model from the chassis, or engine, this time I start to paint the wheels.

3vih.jpg

Interior almost done... Nothing fancy, pretty much out of the box... :)

53460382.jpg

And after... I cut the roof and build some panel side, and... It is kind of ugly, I need to admit that, but a the same time is "intriguing"... :D

7-vi.jpg

Here the finis "product"... :D

12686183.jpg

96386382.jpg

22059687.jpg

Thank you all guys!!!

Reminds me a little of this one. ^_^

That's a cool one too! Could be a next project. :)

I love it! I play in a band and we could definitely carry all of our equpiment in that and make a statement before we even hit the stage.

That would be cool! Actually you gave me an idea, the back of it is empty, I can build some drums, and guitars case. :)

You know, when I saw the title of the topic, I wasn't sure what to think. Something didn't look right when I saw all that roof and side panel, but the finished product looks bloody kewl! Love it!

That happened to me too, until it was done I was not very sure if I like it or not.

Cool way to get around all the body inaccuracies in that kit. B)

Good, but I didn't know that. :)

Thank you all for your comment!

VERY cool! I've been thinking about something similar for a while now, using a '55 Chevy Nomad as the basis. Chevy actually built something like what I have in mind as a "What If" Motorama show car, but I'll go my own way with it.

I was thinking the same thing, I already have the kit for it, but I want finish other projects first. :)