Model Cars Magazine Forum

Bruce larson`s: USA 1 Camaro F/C "Finished" pictures posted 7/12/12

Great work as usual John, also great to see you working on a Drag car again :D . Quick question, what kit is that blower manifold out of ? I dont remember ever seeing one that the blower looks like it actually bolts to the manifold

Brett, the blower is from the Revell '70 Chevelle 3 'n 1.

...and John, you made it look AWESOME!

Edited by Art Laski

Hello......thank you all for the kind comments.......I painted the chassis Dupont Jarrett red and assembled the rear axle .......I used "Pro Tech" nut and bolt ends to dress it up.......I assembled the wheels......fronts painted alclad and the rears are painted "Odds and End`s" pewter with a mist of chrome alclad....... and used "Pro Tech" valve stems........I painted the engine block Dupont Jarrettt red and assembled the pulleys.......blower is attached to the manifold and is painted alclad......I will finish plumbing the blower and engine tonight ........thanks for looking.

DSCF1107.jpg

DSCF1110.jpg

DSCF1104.jpg

DSCF1106.jpg

DSCF1087.jpg

Superb work....your application of Alcad is second to none!

I was just thinking the same thing...it really does look like a lot like chrome.

Maybe I missed it, but are you planning to use different headers than what was shown earlier?

Ok John.... I have to tell you the first 3 words that came out of my mouth when I saw the engine together...."Oh Holy Crapola!" lol Man This build just gets better and better. You are the man. I really need to have you show me how you make your belts. they always turn out so nice. I am loving all of the detail you are putting into this build. Keep it up John...

Edited by Mooneyzs