Model Cars Magazine Forum

Bruce larson`s: USA 1 Camaro F/C "Finished" pictures posted 7/12/12

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello.......thank you all for the kind comments.......I am back to work on the USA-1......I got the motor mounts and engine installed to the chassis.....front splash pan assembled........scratch built floor pan and controls painted alclad and weathered....... assembled to chassis.......thanks for looking.

DSCF2126.jpg

DSCF2142.jpg

DSCF2129.jpg

DSCF2133.jpg

DSCF2139.jpg

DSCF2144.jpg

DSCF2125.jpg

LOOKS FABULOUS JOHN..... where did you get the black hose for the fuel lines ... .

Tyrone.....the bigger fuel lines are from the 99 cent store.......they come in a package of 5 rolls: red,blue,black,green and clear .......sometimes I paint the lines with black acrylic paint like I did with these ones........the smaller line is from "Pro Tech"........thanks.

Hello.......thank you all for the kind comments.......scartch made seat with "Pro Tech" 5 point seat belt harness painted alclad and weathered .......scratch built rear struts and assembled.......rear slicks are on.........scratch built roll cage is mocked -up and front tires as well.......thanks for looking.

DSCF2177.jpg

DSCF2178.jpg

DSCF2180.jpg

DSCF2209.jpg

DSCF2197.jpg

DSCF2189.jpg

DSCF2208.jpg

DSCF2187.jpg