Model Cars Magazine Forum

Chip King`s: "Shark Mouth" Daytona Pro Mod -new project 8/3/12

Hello........thank you all for the kind comments.......I assembled the rear axle,shocks,and struts,brake and air shock lines.......also assembled the front suspension,brake lines and steering linkage.......battery is also in place........thanks for looking.

DSCF3485.jpg

DSCF3501.jpg

DSCF3498.jpg

DSCF3502.jpg

DSCF3524.jpg

DSCF3522.jpg

Edited by John Teresi

SUPER REALISTIC BUILD JOHN!!!

WOW! 15 Pages of Wonderful Inspirational Photos, :wub: Thanks so much for sharing your progress!

I think I learned something new from each page, looking forward to seeing more the progress shots on this Very Special Model!

BEAUTIFUL WORK... B)

Edited by Ira

John - you continue to raise the bar and this build is the epitome of what scale modeling is all about. Your fabrication, scratch-building and execution skills are flawless and your ability to envision how all of this will be made and come together are astounding.

Gonna miss seeing you and your builds at DSC this upcoming year. Hope we can hook up in person again soon. I really enjoy hanging with you and drooling over your builds.

Hello.......thank you so very much for the kind comments........I really do appreciate them........I made fire bottle and parachute pull cables and got them mounted.......electrical panel is installed ........I made some head protective padding.......engine, gas and oil tank installed with scratch made fittings........plumbing is finished.........steering column and speed-o is installed........thanks for looking.

DSCF4207.jpg

DSCF4179.jpg

DSCF4199.jpg

DSCF4180.jpg

DSCF4178.jpg

DSCF4175.jpg

Wow! Unfreeeeakin'believeable!!!!!

Wow!

Your builds bankrupt the language, John.

Just amazing. Every time I think you've reached Maximum Modeler Ability (MMA) you trump yourself. Wow!

I keep thinking "Wow!" and I can't seem to get past that.

Build on, brother!

B)