Model Cars Magazine Forum

My wife's cousin from up the street wanted to borrow my new 400 dollar chain saw to "dig the roots up in his front yard. I simply told him. There are a few thongs you dont loan out. Your cain saw, your loan mower and your wife. He asked why. I said they will come back knocking or kncked up.

So is wife loaning out big there in your state :lol:

My wife's cousin from up the street wanted to borrow my new 400 dollar chain saw to "dig the roots up in his front yard. I simply told him. There are a few thongs you dont loan out. Your cain saw, your loan mower and your wife. He asked why. I said they will come back knocking or kncked up.

Okay, so you really don't loan out your thongs.

But, a loan mower? Really?

I have a loan I'd like to get cut down a bunch. May I borrow your loan mower?

(I won't knock it up.)

;)

A Cain Saw ehh?

Bet Abel wished he had one of those...

<_<

It's been a day at least since I last posted on this. I for got to tell you all that the other day when my cousin and my wife and I was talking about the chain saw ordeal. My cousin told my wife.. he would sell us the chain saw for sixty some dollars BUT needed half of that down before we could get the chain saw from him and the 3 chains that goes with it. My wife started to make a deal with him when I told him to save it and not say a word to me. The way I look at it was it's strange he couldn't lend me the chainsaw due to some new law that he seen on tv about loaning power tools out and yet he can let me have it if my wife and I give him half down on it which we didn't. I talked to my one neighbor that is like a brother to me (The one I'm doing the Mack semi truck model build for) that has afew chain saws that he doesn't use and he loaned me a chain saw to use.

Pleaze guys, maik shure you are awl carefull when yousing power touls like chane sawls and whatnot. It is know joe king matter.

Wasn't there a member who got banned for writing in this exact same style a couple years ago? I remember he used to say he "spell-chicked" it too. But I don’t recall him using that writing style to ridicule other members either. It seems hypocritical, (for especially an ex-moderator), to do the same thing with impunity.

Wasn't there a member who got banned for writing in this exact same style a couple years ago? I remember he used to say he "spell-chicked" it too. But I don’t recall him using that writing style to ridicule other members either. It seems hypocritical, (for especially an ex-moderator), to do the same thing with impunity.

Ya, two fazed