Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

No This one is not from Gordons however he does have some great stuff in there. This was an Ebay for $17 shipped. Clean inside and an extra hood and wheel set for a different version. There is a lot of older kits at Gordons though all the way through to the new release Zingers I want ;)

Ok cool, I got mine from a friend, it was built but wasn't missing much,

GMCcyclone01032.jpg

oneman1xa6.jpg

Sweet! anyone know if there is a LED light small enough to work? I'm going to check Pep Boys. When I worked there they sold a small one in a fake anit security thing that I want to see how big it is If I remove it from the plastic. I figure the Camaros ( I had an 86 ) and Firebirds had a flip up part in the rear floor that I can make and hide a 9volt battery?

Sweet! anyone know if there is a LED light small enough to work? I'm going to check Pep Boys. When I worked there they sold a small one in a fake anit security thing that I want to see how big it is If I remove it from the plastic. I figure the Camaros ( I had an 86 ) and Firebirds had a flip up part in the rear floor that I can make and hide a 9volt battery?

Check Fujimi and Aoshima. They both made a KITT that had the working light, maybe you can get it seperate.

I got the jeep at Gordan's Hobbies for $5.00. Same for the Ford Stepside.

I wish I could find a deal like that! I have the body of the F150, but that's all! A frame and drivetrain would be nice! :lol:

I wonder how far off the frame and running gear would be off for something like the Bronco? frontangledriver.jpg

Thanks for the idea, Railfreak. I have one of the boat series Broncos that I got as a built up from a friend of mine, I 'll have to check it out.

These arrived yesterday.

Pacific Northwest Model Car Fest 2010 T-shirt. A Watson original.

and Monogram '65 Corvette "Black Rat" kit.

STA70425.jpg

The T-shirt is awesome, Thank you Jairus, I'll wear it until there is nothing left but the neck ring and the word "YEAH" :) Its now my favorite T-shirt.

A restorable Johan '64 Plymouth Fury convertible arrived today. Has the box, most all the parts..chrome clean, the body has been painted but is very clean, all the trim intact. Needs the windshield frame repaired. Will go nicely w/ my Johan '64 Dodge Polara conv.

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...