Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

found this 65 galaxe at a garage sale for a buck and everything is there it just needs a little TLC....LOL... "Yea right" it's gona need alot of lovein to bring this back.

I started sanding on the roof to see if the glue will clean up and it don't look to bad,so she is going in the frezzer to pop her apart

DSCF0015.jpg

DSCF0011.jpg

I haven't gottin anything lately of CL so this is my Todays find off of CL.

No decals in the Bre Datsun or Camel Trophy Rover

P6270002.jpg

Not much to the Pantera kit, Very simple

P6270003.jpg

P6270004.jpg

Don't forget check out your Local CraigsList for cheap models every now and then. biggrin.gif

ok, i never seen any model kits on craigs list at all, am i looking in the wrong section? where do i go?

ok, i never seen any model kits on craigs list at all, am i looking in the wrong section? where do i go?

I look in the collectibles and toys & gamesin the for sale section

using Models

then

Model (no S) for a search

Hit and miss tho.

and some times they smell of smoke Ugh :(

Edited by Zukiholic

I look in the collectibles and toys & gamesin the for sale section

using Models

then

Model (no S) for a search

Hit and miss tho.

and some times they smell of smoke Ugh sad.gif

ok, thank you!

edit, just looked and nothing besides 1/18th die-cast and nascar, ugh.

Edited by B_rad88

I usually stick to the much more economical rebuildable projects and reissues of these- but there's just something irresistable about the crisp, bright white plastic of an old MPC annual

71gtx.jpg?t=1277873733

71rr2.jpg?t=1277873733

Can take a break from accumulating 71-72 Plymouth B bodies- have enough kits to build each factory engine/trans combo of the 71 GTX and 71-72 Road Runner as well as an extra '72 Sebring Plus and base Sebring coupe (remember the ad with the blue Road Runner and almost identically equipped Satellite coupe as a mirror image?)- also enough kits to cover every factory color offered on the 71-72 B bodies

I usually stick to the much more economical rebuildable projects and reissues of these- but there's just something irresistable about the crisp, bright white plastic of an old MPC annual

71gtx.jpg?t=1277873733

71rr2.jpg?t=1277873733

Can take a break from accumulating 71-72 Plymouth B bodies- have enough kits to build each factory engine/trans combo of the 71 GTX and 71-72 Road Runner as well as an extra '72 Sebring Plus and base Sebring coupe (remember the ad with the blue Road Runner and almost identically equipped Satellite coupe as a mirror image?)- also enough kits to cover every factory color offered on the 71-72 B bodies

Nice score,I have the 72 Road Runner annual,It's a nice kit for being 38 years old!,By the way,Missing Link just brought out the base correct Satellite Sebring hoods that can be used for both years,these are for the 1/25th scale MPC kits!

Edited by spkgibson

well it's not exactly a model but it may lead to other modeling :D

Mobile Suit Gundam Trilogy Anime Legends (2010)

512OZpm8HqL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Thanks El..

So far it has been really good, just a lot of reading. :lol:

Advice for the next DVD? ;)

Edited by Zukiholic

Got this today. Should say "back". my dad built it in 1972 and gave it to me for my first car. Gave it baack to me today. Not sure when I'll get started on it but it needs everything.

.030 327 13:1 muncie M-22, and a ball to drive. So glad I got her back...

DSC_0189.jpg

DSC_0190.jpg

DSC_0191.jpg

DSC_0192.jpg

DSC_0193.jpg

WHAT I GOT TODAY

Let me give you a little back ground to this story.

I was checking out craigs list and I found this listing for models so I write him and asked him if he still had them so he asked me my name and come to find out it is a old friend from thirty years ago that I hung out with.

Well we met at this Gas station and we got a cup of coffee and hashed old times, 2hrs we sat under that tree and it was like I was twenty again and time just melted away,

So now we are going to keep in touch and get the families together and he says he has a bunch of parts boxies and old paint that he wants to give me....What a great day !!!!!

DSCF0026.jpg

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...