Model Cars Magazine Forum

front axle

You might want to check with Sean Stacey on this board... his castings are top notch, fast shipping and overall great guy... I got a couple of resin 55 Chevy Gasser front axles from him and outside of not being chrome plated they are as nice as the kit parts...

The Parts Box has them. Heres a link. I realize that theyre a long ways away, and they have a minimum, but their parts are beyond reproach.

http://www.thepartsbox.com/

2298.jpg

I would have to second the Parts Box, when I have ordered from them the turn around has always been quick as compared to any of the other Resin Houses here. (3 - 4 Weeks.) I've got a couple of this axle in the works that I am gathering parts for projects. The axle is well constructed and cast, will look great under a traditional Hot Rod. Take a look at the complete front end that the Parts Box sells has really nice backing plates and ribbed drums and split 'bones. I also have a couple coming from R & M which should be in my mailbox soon. You can never have too many Dropped Front Axles they come in so handy under traditional Hot Rods.