Model Cars Magazine Forum

The "FreakShow" new project 1/12/13

John Teresi

Hello......thank you all so very much for the kind comments.......I really do appreciate then.........I modified the front grill and painted Alclad.......I made some taillights .......buckets painted Alclad and lenses airbrushed Tamiya clear red.........I made a gas cap and is attached.........Winshield and rear window are glued in.......I assembled the trunk.........I airbrushed the flames on the trunk lid........spare tire is just mocked-up for now,till I put on the fur liner on the trunk lid........I finished the interior doors......I will add the fur headliner tonight..........thanks for looking.

DSCF6964_zpsbf5354cc.jpg

DSCF6955_zps815fb6c4.jpg

DSCF6956_zpsdd9073e7.jpg

DSCF6958_zps3477c151.jpg

DSCF6962_zps6b0804a6.jpg

DSCF6960_zpsa5b56d5c.jpg

You are unreal, John. It's probably been asked and answered already, but what type of clear do you use?

Hi Jim.......the clear I use is .........RM 5800 clear, RM Hardener,Rm Reducer........I believe any good quality clear will give great results.......... but,I have to be honest with you........the prep work and sanding is the most important........thanks.

Hello........Jim, Chris,Austin thanks guys for your kind comments........I really do appreciate them :) .........I got the body on....... I attached the Skull and Tap ,Machine Gun and custom Mug Holder........I also attached the Fur Headliner........and Dashboard...........I also attached the headers..........and attached the Grill and headlights........I will add the bumpers and and side markers tonight........thanks for looking.

DSCF7006_zpsbef5a322.jpg

DSCF6967_zpsf97b7595.jpg

DSCF7008_zps87ae431e.jpg

DSCF6968_zpsc989c63d.jpg

DSCF7011_zps274263ae.jpg