Model Cars Magazine Forum

I'm tired, my cat has fleas and mayonaise is more expensive than before

How are you going to get a horse in your tub :D

Hmmm......maybe I could use a mayonnaise-coated cat for bait ? Or are you implying my tub isn't big enough for a horse?? :wacko: That's just mean. :lol:

Snowball's chance I could trick a human filly into it. Maybe I should re-name the cat Snowball. Hmmmm..... <_<

Here kitty kitty....

Edited by Ace-Garageguy

Smashfries!

Potato-crusted deep-fried boneless cat-bites with a chipotle mayo dipping sauce.....

Im disappointed I had to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page for such insight

Really does seem like wasted effort, doesn't it ?

Edited by Ace-Garageguy

Hey! Safflower oil mayonnaise! It's the only kind I use as I hate and won't eat the soybean oil laden stuff! What processed soy can do to folks with weight problems (especially men), can make your hair stand on end. :o

Any brands you care to recommend Bill?

My mother has to be very careful with soybeans because of blood-clots, and Cain's, which is made with Canola oil, is a little hit-and-miss for being found.

Personally, I like the olive oil stuff.

Charlie Larkin

Charlie the brand that I get that is sold here locally is Hain Pure Foods Safflower Oil Mayonnaise. Even though the dressing or mayonnaise may say "Olive Oil", or "Made with Olive OIl", read the label carefully as most if not all commercial brand stuff------the olive oil is near the end of the ingredient list.

Most times you'll see that the primary ingredients (first four) contain that nasty soybean oil. As I mentioned, read up on what processed soy can do to men (estrogen producer), and you'll see why I mentioned that men with weight troubles (and women) should avoid that stuff at all costs!

Canola oil can be problematic as well------especially the highly processed canola beans, as it's been shown to actually increase fat storage in people and not help shed it.