Model Cars Magazine Forum

Little Big Town

Harry P.

I know I'm very late to the party, as these guys are already pretty big stars, but I just found them recently while cruising youtube. As usual, I stumbled across them by accident while looking for other stuff, and clicked on the video because they were doing a cover version of the song I was actually looking for. Even though I just found out about them a few weeks ago, I'm a big fan now. And I love the blonde chick! :P

I like Zepparella. An all-girl Zeppelin cover band!

I'm still thanking you Harry for pointing out Zepperella to me!!! ;)

The sad part is, is that the singer and the bass player quit the band, and they got a new singer who apparently not a Zeppelin fan. She made a video with them and had no idea what the lyrics were... It was a shame though, she sounded like she could belt out some good sounds.

Edited by Custom Hearse

I'm still thanking you Harry for pointing out Zepperella to me!!! ;)

The sad part is, is that the singer and the bass player quit the band, and they got a new singer who apparently not a Zeppelin fan. She made a video with them and had no idea what the lyrics were... It was a shame though, she sounded like she could belt out some good sounds.

Yeah, the band personnel has changed. :(

Cant forget Johnny Paycheck, Charlie Feathers. As for little big town, when driving through virginia or carolinas almost every station will play a song by them like tornado, boondocks or pontoon. The Brunette is def my choice :)

Cant forget Johnny Paycheck, Charlie Feathers. As for little big town, when driving through virginia or carolinas almost every station will play a song by them like tornado, boondocks or pontoon. The Brunette is def my choice :)

The brunette or the blonde... I like 'em both! :P

Little Big Town got an award at the CMAs last night -- best vocal group. Beat out these guys:

Vocal Group of the Year

Eli Young Band

Lady Antebellum

WINNER: Little Big Town

The Band Perry

Zac Brown Band

Yes! And they did a killer live version of "Sober" that I'd bet Harry is sorry he missed! Woooo hooooo!

My, my, that Kimberly can . . . sing! :)

Yes! And they did a killer live version of "Sober" that I'd bet Harry is sorry he missed! Woooo hooooo!

My, my, that Kimberly can . . . sing! :)

Missed? Au contraire, mon frer... I DVR'd the show. ;) In fact, I was just now watching it (well, actually fast forwarding until I saw LBT).

And oh yeah, baby! Love that song! And yes, Kimberly does it really well. Really well... :P^_^;)