Model Cars Magazine Forum

FnF Supra FULL DETAIL build ALL DONE! In Under Glass

Kennyboy

Thanks again guys! :D

Been working on the seats......opening up all the belt harness holes. They will be painted the same as the original seats, (suede blue centers with black bolsters and neon yellow accents.) Also, been cleaning up the flash and sinkmarks on the underbody/suspension to get them ready for paint.

Nah Gary, not trying to make anyone look bad with this... :) Just trying to do some justice to the car and show that there is potential there to end up with a nice display when completed. Thank you for the kind words! :D

I will be putting up pics soon of progress.....I have been doing a LOT of cleanup and modification to get the chassis/interior ready for paint.

Edited by Kennyboy

This is coming along very nicely, Ken. I was surprised you didn't remove the molded in seat belts in favor of after market or scratch built units until I saw that your detail painting skills make such an exchange unnecessary :) .

I hope you don't mind that I copied the photo of your NOS system so I could create some decals for my next build.

This is coming along very nicely, Ken. I was surprised you didn't remove the molded in seat belts in favor of after market or scratch built units until I saw that your detail painting skills make such an exchange unnecessary :) .

I hope you don't mind that I copied the photo of your NOS system so I could create some decals for my next build.

Thank you. :) Not a problem Johann! Was great to hear from you again....it has been a while!

Riceburner.

Hee Hee........" This car will decimate all with about 10k worth of overnight parts from Japan."

Edited by Kennyboy