Model Cars Magazine Forum

65 impala pro street...Its finished..

1 bad55 stan

Just gone from start to finish on this thread mate, VERY nice work so far, is going to look very tuff when done. You could leave the cage green, as a hi-light color and do the body black, would look pretty mean.

Just gone from start to finish on this thread mate, VERY nice work so far, is going to look very tuff when done. You could leave the cage green, as a hi-light color and do the body black, would look pretty mean.

Thanks DeeCee,Black is a great color but i already have lots of black models.I have already re painted the chassis and the cage.I will post some pics soon.

Her is where i'm at.As you can see i have changed to red,i used a gold base with clear red,i ve run the fuel lines and fitted the fuel pumps,there are a few spots of glue on the frame that i'm hoping i can hide with the exhaust,the doors are hinged and the door jambs are almost done,i hope you like it.all comments and suggestions are welcome.

tdof.jpg
3q8k.jpg
xkvt.jpg

zkmi.jpg
c89s.jpg
1dhm.jpg
yxwt.jpg

0ari.jpg

Stan you are doing some great work here. Really Keen, I think using the 65 is the perfect choice. From the comments it looks like a lot of the GM. guys agree. For me I think it is the round tail lights. A view that most challenger's would likely see if they dared cross swords with this "Fire Breathing Impala". Regards from Teddy.

keep going, its looking really good. doing a great job on it all. if i can make one small comment, I think with a tube frame car, you would mount a fuel cell instead of mounting the stock gas tank. I have a 60 starliner I pro streeted and am using a modified stock gas tank so..... just all me kettle, I guess. still looks great.

Stan you are doing some great work here. Really Keen, I think using the 65 is the perfect choice. From the comments it looks like a lot of the GM. guys agree. For me I think it is the round tail lights. A view that most challenger's would likely see if they dared cross swords with this "Fire Breathing Impala". Regards from Teddy.

Wow! thanks Teddy for your comments,

keep going, its looking really good. doing a great job on it all. if i can make one small comment, I think with a tube frame car, you would mount a fuel cell instead of mounting the stock gas tank. I have a 60 starliner I pro streeted and am using a modified stock gas tank so..... just all me kettle, I guess. still looks great.

I agree on the fuel cell comment,reason i used that fuel tank is to make it look more of a street car than a race car,give it that street car look..sort off.Thanks for your comments,