Model Cars Magazine Forum

58 Chevrolet Delivery almost completed.

ranma

Resin body by Jimmy Flintstone only bad area is the engine room as the resin is pretty thick close to the radiator on the engine bay. and the right side head light area has to be trimed well so the light crome will fit. Other than these two minor problems It's a decent resin body.post-8577-0-07419800-1398718443_thumb.jp

Pretty cool Rick! I almost bought one of these resin bodies about a month back. Saw it on e-bay for $17.50. Only reason I decided against it was the fact that I already have too many other projects. Very cool subject matter though!

Steve

Steve, Jimmy makes them and sell's them on his own site and it run's 18.00 ! I recommend it highly. I bought the 58 and a57 ford 4dr wagon and he sent me a free figure of a sexy woman holding a welders helmet and a drop light. her overhauls are off down to below her butt.

I'd like to take this time to thank JIMMY FLINTSTONE for doing this body! I am glad that he and people like Modelhaus are doing these castings. I could only wish that the Model companies would do research into these companies and see what sell's and put out what the modelers really want not the same old tired kit's from the mid 70's and 80's. Thank you all who have read this post and to those who said they like what I am doing with it.

Cool. What's the end goal with this- rod, stock, drag car, something else?

One way or the other, it's great to see s/ds being built

Charlie Larkin

STOCK. I like the factory stock look for my cars. not to much into the custom cars.