Model Cars Magazine Forum

TOM NOVAK`S : BBC "SIDEWINDER" new project 5/9/14 "FINISHED PICTURES POSTED

Hello…….thank you all very much for the kind comments…….I really do appreciate them :) …….small up-date today…….I made a fue/ trans. pump…….painted alclad and weathered and I used "Pro Tech" nut and bolt ends………thanks for looking.

DSCF1242_zps6ad77f34.jpg

DSCF1244_zps016ea89d.jpg

DSCF1243_zps04d40fa2.jpg

DSCF1245_zpsdff2caf8.jpg

DSCF1246_zps1ae4da28.jpg

John... that engine is absolutely beautiful. Love the weathering you did on it. It is sure an inspiration and really makes me want to get my engine for the funny car to this point with all parts painted with alcad. Keep up the great work brother

John, the Engine is just perfect. Can't take my eyes off it. Unbelievable!

John... that engine is absolutely beautiful. Love the weathering you did on it. It is sure an inspiration and really makes me want to get my engine for the funny car to this point with all parts painted with alcad. Keep up the great work brother

AMEN!!!

Hello……..thank you all very much for the kind comments……..I really do appreciate them :) ………I painted the headers Alclad and blued and lightly weatherd and attached …….also attached the clutch…….and I used "Pro Tech" spark plug wires, and nut and bolt ends……..I also attached the trans lines to the pump using "Pro tech" braided line and attached a starter and "Pro tech" detailing wire……..thanks for looking.

DSCF1320_zps7b00e638.jpg

DSCF1319_zps41d234c6.jpg

DSCF1324_zps1be72357.jpg

DSCF1314_zps9d52b8b6.jpg

DSCF1315_zpsf63a0f14.jpg

Edited by John Teresi

Sweet looking engine. And no upside down valve cover !! : )

Ya…….I sure did learn my lesson on that deal……..but.I fixed it and had the last laugh……..you know the old saying "HE WHO LAUGHS LAST….LAUGHS THE LONGEST OF ALL"……. :)

Ya…….I sure did learn my lesson on that deal……..but.I fixed it and had the last laugh……..you know the old saying "HE WHO LAUGHS LAST….LAUGHS THE LONGEST OF ALL"……. :)

I always thought when I was younger that it was "He who laughs last....has the last laugh......" :huh::lol:

Absolutely stellar build John ! Just mind blowing beautiful.....!

Hello…….thank you all very much for the kind comments…….I really do appreciate them :) ……..I got the front end on……..I made a distributor and routed the plug wires using "Pro Tech" wire looms…….I also made a oil gauge and used a Slixx decal……..thanks for looking

DSCF1342_zps4b46a96b.jpg

DSCF1343_zps1b617b87.jpg

DSCF1345_zps0d791e64.jpg

DSCF1346_zpsa0fd1654.jpg

DSCF1348_zps7ddc7638.jpg