Model Cars Magazine Forum

TOM NOVAK`S : BBC "SIDEWINDER" new project 5/9/14 "FINISHED PICTURES POSTED

John.... Awesome work brother!! That is coming together nice. I have to ask what's the part nu ber for the 1/16th scale wire looms from Charlie. I just went to his website and didn't see them. I need a set for the funny car....lol keep up the great work.

John.... Awesome work brother!! That is coming together nice. I have to ask what's the part nu ber for the 1/16th scale wire looms from Charlie. I just went to his website and didn't see them. I need a set for the funny car....lol keep up the great work.

Chris…….i used his 1/24 scale…….I just opened the holes a little bit

Chris…….i used his 1/24 scale…….I just opened the holes a little bit

Thank you for the info. I need to take a look thur my. Pro tech parts Nd see if I have a set. If not I need to make an order for some....lol

Hello…….thank you all so very much for the kind comments……..I really do appreciate them :) ……..I instaled the 3D printed altenator …….I made the mounting brackets…...painted Alclad wired with "Pro Tech" detaing wire ……..belt is a rubber band painted black and weathered ………I also made a battery tray, battery and cable ends……..I also made a radiator painted Alclad…….thanks for looking.

DSCF1362_zps7a6d2a28.jpg

DSCF1355_zpsc4433e80.jpg

DSCF1369_zps591f881b.jpg

DSCF1370_zps5df9bda3.jpg

DSCF1371_zpsc3af73b4.jpg

I'm completely and utterly blown away by this creation of yours lil' brother. I can't believe I've missed this thread. I just went through it really quickly by only looking at the pictures. I'll go through it again tonight and read every word as I want to know the details on making the details.

Outstanding stuff John. We're not worthy.

Hello……….thank you all very much for the kind comments……..I really do apreciate them :) ……..smalll up-date today……..I got the rear wheel on and the handle bars are mocked-up for a sneak peak………thanks for looking.

DSCF1457_zps745216e8.jpg

DSCF1465_zps2bb22123.jpg

DSCF1470_zpsa7e5109d.jpg

DSCF1462_zps10d8cf02.jpg

DSCF1458_zps7d550a5c.jpg

DSCF1468_zps63ff2782.jpg