Model Cars Magazine Forum

Stephanie's Rose- Halibrand-equipped '41 Willys - Completed

Art Laski

Mr. Laski,

I applaud You, Your Skills as a Builder and,

Stephaine Rose!

I am so glad to have had the opportunity to witness some of the work You did on this beautiful Willys!

I Thank You so very much for sharing with Us here.

It was a pleasure to see!

Sincerely,

Russ

;)

Gentlemen, thank you all for your very kind comments. I sincerely appreciate it. I would love to reply to all of you individually, but the response has been overwhelming. I recognize many of you who followed the build, and I can't thank you enough for your support of this build. I do have to give a special thanks to my good friend, John Teresi, for giving me this kit and setting this project in motion, as well as some significant help with some part losses along the way. Thanks, Buddy!

Art, this is one of the finest builds I've ever seen, both in-progress and completed. Your work is outstanding and is truly a credit to not only yourself, but our hobby.

Charlie Larkin

Wow, Charlie, thats's quite a compliment. It's a bit humbling, but I really appreciate it.

What a beauty!!! pink colour is different and makes a fantastik effect on this car. Your detailing and assembly is TOP, very well executed.This is the best Ive seen in mnay years. Congratulations sir.

I would'nt mind having this one on my display shelves, LOL