Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hey guys just got back from HL. I managed to pick up 12 CANS of paint for $15.00!!!!, the regular price would've been close to $80.00. They were located in the Krylon paint case. I just happened to walk buy and see them. The salesgirl was gracious enough to let me take my time in selecting what I wanted. Then we went to the model car section, and I found more cans on clearance. As a happy ending I was not attacked by the supposed Jesus merchandise or any elevator music.

I don't understand this notion, Hobby lobby doesn't hire people to approach customers and push their religious views on them. I don't know why people think this. I live in the bible belt and have been to hobby lobby thousands of times and never had anything pushed on me or put in my face in any way whatsoever. Smh. If they did do this, the probly wouldn't be in business still honestly.

I agree with little drummer boy, and enjoy the hymns playing softly as I do my shopping. There is some religious merchandise, but there could be anywhere, just as crude merchandise could be anywhere. No one has ever mentioned religion to me in Hobby Lobby, they have things I need, and I enjoy shopping with them.. :)

Sometimes those who claim equality are the least tolerent of anyone and anything that doesn't believe the same as them. Last time I checked this was America, you know, that place where people are allowed to think, say or believe, as they wish. Seems that what used to make this country great is now what tears us apart. War could break out in this world at anytime, but we are too busy fighting amongst ourselves to be united as a strong nation. Not trying to get political here, I just think its ironic how hypocritical some people are who claim equality and personnel rights etc.

Sometimes those who claim equality are the least tolerent of anyone and anything that doesn't believe the same as them. Last time I checked this was America, you know, that place where people are allowed to think, say or believe, as they wish. Seems that what used to make this country great is now what tears us apart. War could break out in this world at anytime, but we are too busy fighting amongst ourselves to be united as a strong nation. Not trying to get political here, I just think its ironic how hypocritical some people are who claim equality and personnel rights etc.

Well and honestly said, Cody! True.

x2

I was there yesterday. when I walked by the stock room, there must have been some type of religious service going on in the back room. I heard a voice cry out "oh lord !"

I say the same thing when I read some posts here. :P

Edited by sjordan2

Took the grandson to HL yesterday and scored a nice shadowbox for cheap with their 40% off coupon. Talked to my honey about upcoming kits, looks like new aircraft kits are the next big installment at my store.

G

Edited by Agent G

Everyone has the right and freedom to think for them selves. If you walk in a Hobby Lobby store it is a store owed by Christians. So expect religious merchandise. No one forces any material on anyone I have ever seen and I have been shopping there 20 years. I don't think religion is a joke my view. This country also was founded on religion and it is all over Washington DC. Never herd of any monument in Washington DC attacking anyone.

Everyone has the right and freedom to think for them selves. If you walk in a Hobby Lobby store it is a store owed by Christians. So expect religious merchandise. No one forces any material on anyone I have ever seen and I have been shopping there 20 years. I don't think religion is a joke my view. This country also was founded on religion and it is all over Washington DC. Never herd of any monument in Washington DC attacking anyone.

I totally agree, Hobby Lobby is one of my favorite stores to shop at. I have never been attacked nor seen anyone be attacked lol. Hl doesnt offend my beliefs anyway so no probs here.