Model Cars Magazine Forum

What cars interest you in resin 1/25

I'd love to see MORE Mopar 50 and 60's cars done, some that fit the '58 Plymouth Belevedere frame....THAT would include opening hoods!

then a '70 Coronet Wagon, AND a '70 Coronet 4 door be GREAT too!

'71 Dodge Demon be nice too! Street stock for ALL of them!

Edited by 426-Hemi

2003 Mustang Cobra!!!!!!! Please Please Please Please Please!!! Just the body, or like a conversion kit, Bumpers, side skirts, Rear spoiler, wheels and the blown 4.6. I believe most of the rest of the parts come in the 99 Cobra model kit that Revell makes.

Edited by StangLover92

I'm currently thinking of a few models....I'll be casting soon when masters are ready

'67 Oldsmobile Delmont 88

'68 Mercury Cougar GT-E

'68 Chevy Bel Air

'69 Plymouth Belvedere

'70 Buick Estate Wagon

'72 Chevy Biscayne

'73 Ford LTD Brougham

'74 Mercury Cougar XR7

'78 Ford LTD II

'79 Ford thunderbird

'79 Oldsmobile Cutlass

'85 Ford Mustang GT and LX notchback

'90 Chevy Caprice

So, lots of ideas posted. Have you made any decissions yet ?

Any 65'-75' GM full size will be great, especially understated versions that the average man used to have and drive rather than muscle cars and SS, coupes and convertibles. That would be lesser models like Catalina, Bel Air & Biscayne, Super & 88, Le Sabre and so on. Also things different than coupe and hardtop like four door sedans, wagons,..etc. offer a lot of possibilities to build police cars, Taxis, delivery vans, while the top of the line super sport muscle cars are useful only as showroom models.

Imagine you are about to build a dealer showroom diorama, which models would you put? The result is what exactly I am looking for.

Any 65'-75' GM full size will be great, especially understated versions that the average man used to have and drive rather than muscle cars and SS, coupes and convertibles. That would be lesser models like Catalina, Bel Air & Biscayne, Super & 88, Le Sabre and so on. Also things different than coupe and hardtop like four door sedans, wagons,..etc. offer a lot of possibilities to build police cars, Taxis, delivery vans, while the top of the line super sport muscle cars are useful only as showroom models.

Imagine you are about to build a dealer showroom diorama, which models would you put? The result is what exactly I am looking for.

As I recall it, the dealers always put the fanciest, sportiest stuff--especially convertibles--in the showroom. The Biscaynes and 4-doors and station wagons were outside on the lot. B)

As I recall it, the dealers always put the fanciest, sportiest stuff--especially convertibles--in the showroom. The Biscaynes and 4-doors and station wagons were outside on the lot. B)

I want to build a diorama of the lot :). Where can I get suitable models??

71 Torino

Fiat X/19

More Chevy, Ford, and Dodge Pickups, not the stylin ones everyone turns into hotrods but the ones everyone uses to haul whatever stuff they have around and tear apart to beat on offroad. I'd love a 68 F-100, mid 90's CK series as they are WAY too expensive in the collector market.

Isuzu Rodeo 2WD and 4WD

Older Australian cars, like the ones they used in the MadMax films, but not all torn to garbage.

Some of the rarer hotrodded cars used in the latest F&F flick.

Gap fillers for missing or hard to find Corvettes, I would love to do one of every year.

Though if you are looking for buyers though I'm going to be out of the purchase market for awhile.

• 2 weeks later...

May I add ;

'57 - '59 Rancheros

from the string of (Missing Links of) the Chrysler 300 Letter Series Cars ; '58 MY D , '59 MY E , '60 MY F , '61 MY G , '62 MY H , '63 MY J , '64 MY K and the '65 MY L . I would buy one of these each .

Studebaker Hawks ; '57 - '62 MY , I would buy one for each year . Studebaker ; '41 President , '56 -7 - 8 Presidents . The greatest last years of Packard's ; Carrabien '53 - '56 .

AMC ; Javelins of the '71 - '74 Generation , not the javelin AMX as the JoHan Kits/Promos . All of the Javelin and AMX from '68 - '70 MY . Rambler '56 Wagon and Sedan / HT . The last of Hudson's and Nash's Production . '57 MY Rambler Rebel , '60 American , '65 & '66 Marlin , Hornets , Gremlins , Pacers , and the Show Car Typhoon .

I've suggested this previously ; Motor Trend Car of the Year until Imports got the nod .

Hudson Jets , Henry J (Chitwood Tournament of Thrills) and the Allstate , Nash Metropolitan , Willys compact 50's Car (the name escapes me) . Post War Willys Jeepster .

All the Rods and Race Cars Revelle has only offered as hacked for Competition and not Factory Stock . Factory Stock versions I will buy .

The Dimaxion Automobile , Stout and Scarab would be nice to have . Pierce Silver Arrow .

I have more on the wish list .. that's all for now .

Edited by dimaxion