Model Cars Magazine Forum

Lamborghini Veneno

janositamas

Hi Guys,

Here is my take on the Veneno kit which I really had no luck with. Too many parts felt apart during the assembly, somewhere only superglue helped, I'm not proud of it and really happy to finish it finally. Paint is 3 different Tamiya TS color mist coat layers sprayed on each other to give the slightly color changing effect of the original. I did not clearcoat it, neither I used CF decals. I used black, carbon, grey and red in the interior. I did not installed those aerodinamic parts for the rims, neither the tricolori stripes decals, I like it better without them. Anyway, here is my not much loved stepson:

15414267905_054e123414_o.jpgLamborghini Veneno 11 by janositamas, on Flickr

15411093471_9fd9787f9a_o.jpgLamborghini Veneno 24 by janositamas, on Flickr

15414272625_f817529b2d_o.jpgLamborghini Veneno 25 by janositamas, on Flickr

15227684718_acac393869_o.jpgLamborghini Veneno 30 by janositamas, on Flickr

15411110541_279d999cb1_o.jpgLamborghini Veneno 41 by janositamas, on Flickr

Thanks for watching!

Looks great, does it have engine detail?

There are 2 versions available of this kit, 1 with semi curbside engine detail & another with full engine detail. Full engine detailed kit is about $10 more than curbside kit.

Janos you did a fine job no matter about all the little problems with this kit. Fujimi has certainly slacked-off, lately, in quality of parts fittment etc.

I have been following a Veneno build on another forum & the guy building it is doing an amazing job!

Well done anyway Janos ???

• 2 weeks later...