Model Cars Magazine Forum

1st time daddy right here! IT'S A BOY!

Petetrucker07

Whooo HOOO!

A couple of tips if I may.

They arent born with instructions tatooed on their butts, you will never say "I don't know" more than when the lil bugger gets here. "Why's the baby crying?," "I don't know!". etc etc etc

They will walk, they will talk and they will potty train and they will do it when they are BLAH_BLAH_BLAH_BLAH good and ready. Forget the stories of Uncle Bozo's youngest who was performing advanced calculus at age 2. It's a story.

They poop, they pee, they drool and they are the best thing to happen to you in your life.

G

Thanks everyone!!!

Wayne, thanks man. That made me smile. This is a big new chapter in my life, im really excited. People ask me what do i want, boy or girl. I just hope for a healthy baby, thats what i want. Now the wife, she wants a girl. Im sure new parents hope for the next Einstein or Steve Jobs or whoever. But im sure we will do our best, and be askin our family and friends lots ?s. Any and all advice is greatly appreciated.