Model Cars Magazine Forum

half a dozen 69 camaro's *new pic's 3-8* all 6 complete!

tbill

thanks everyone, comments are much appreciated and help keep me motivated :)

got a busy weekend, but hope to get a little done tomorrow morning.

stay tuned, may or may not have some new stuff posted tomorrow........

thanks for following along.

photo_zpsecf382df.jpg

photo_zpsd01a2801.jpg

photo_zpsbb69cc64.jpg

got the grill and front bumper on, all the PE badges and what not on, engine compartment is done and got the tail panel and rear bumper together.

I am feeling better now that number two is close to being done, was a bit daunting looking at 6 chassis, 6 interiors and 6 bodies laying around just waiting to be finished. with luck, I might be able to complete car number 2 Monday after work.

thanks again everyone for looking in.

Ah, yes. That old "95% Finished Doldrums" syndrome. Get almost done and . . . almost bored with it . . . and BINGO! some other project grabs the attention and imagination and seduces the builder down the apple-lined path to the Garden of Building Something Else! Know it well.

Tom your close now keep up the great progress 2 down and only 4 left. You know what it's takes to finish them so the last ones will move along quickly. Just remember they will look very impressive when they are all finished. I'm looking forward to seeing them all done. And then the hauler. Wow. Have you had thoughts on going with a Titan day cab?

Tom, this project seemed like a real good idea at the time...........

Danno, hahaha, I got quite the chuckle out of that, and can relate......shelved a couple projects to start this fiasco.

Dan, ya, I think it'll take 2 sessions at the bench per remaining car to wrap them up, so probably yet another month in real time, lol.

car number 2 is being considered done, although I seem to have developed a warped hood, need to get a little 'crown' into it somehow, must be the body has changed shape some with the addition of all it's bits in place.

here it is,

photo_zps159aef2d.jpg

photo_zpscb3ef0f3.jpg

photo_zps3b02d46a.jpg

photo_zpsfa046ee0.jpg

photo_zpsc7965209.jpg

a pair,

photo_zpsaebd831c.jpg

again, thanks for following along.....