Model Cars Magazine Forum

Show us your Engines - Post Dedicated to the Engine

TheCat

I built this Lindberg 64 Dodge to factory stock specs several years ago from the Color Me Gone kit before the street version hit the shelves. I think the early Chrysler wedge engines look awesome. The engine was a resin kit of forgotten origin. Thanks for looking.

post-9876-0-90050700-1336497203_thumb.jp

This 350 Olds was my first choice to power my 53 rollback until I figered the V10 Viper would make for more pleasing eye candy!

post-9372-0-55405500-1330187326_thumb.jp Plug wires are in correct firing order n it has a removable oil dipstick

and the picture is so blurry we can't tell what it is.

• 1 year later...

Thought I'd bring up this old thread and show you the engine for my latest project . It's a 327 Chevy with an auto trans .

Everybody should spend a few minutes and take a look at all the great engines posted here , and post some new ones ! :)

Edited by TooOld
Moved To Fotki

DSCF0184.jpg

Finally , a Fox body Mustang I really like ! Very cool Greg !

Very nice, Bob. What kit is that from? I like the headers.

Thanks Jim . The engine has parts from several different kits ( I just counted eight ! ) plus a resin tranny . The headers are from the revel '69 Z28 .

Finally , a Fox body Mustang I really like ! Very cool Greg !

Thanks Jim . The engine has parts from several different kits ( I just counted eight ! ) plus a resin tranny . The headers are from the revel '69 Z28 .

I saw that before, but it was in a late 60s Camaro. Never understood the purpose