Model Cars Magazine Forum

40 Chrysler Custtom truck

customsrus

I like the way the custom body work flows from front to back...nice job bringing the design cues together.

How about a shot from the rear and of the chassis?!

Thanks for sharing,

Raul I am having problems with my camera but as soon as I get it working I will post some new pictures. The pictures I posted came from the Heartland Nationals website

i just wanted to thank eveyone for the kind words about this truck. this is one of the reasons I build models, its all about the comraderie and getting kudos from all of you. I appreciate all of your comments. as soon as I fix my camera I will post more picture for you. Again thans for the kind words . maybe I sniffed to much glue earlier my eyes are starting to water, John

I am not sure how I missed this before...great idea. I always loved the Chrysler Atlantic show car. One of the best concept cars ever, in my opinion, so any variation on that platform works for me. Very well done...great execution, a one of a kind unique ride. Very nice!

Thanks Peter, coming from you that is a compliment. I have seen your work and they are amazing. cant wait to see your mid-engine corvette.