Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

I went to Detroit NNL9 today and scored enough to keep me busy all winter, I got:

AMT ’65 Buick Riv, Revell ’90 mustang LX, AMT Phantom Ford van, Revell ‘77 Chevy Van, Revell Hemi-Hydro, Mono S’cool Bus, AMT Dodge ‘Lil Red Express, Revell Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, Revell ’99 Chevy Silverado C/K (no box $5!), Revell ’64 Chevy Fleetside Pick up (no box $5!), AMT ’69 Ford Galaxie (no box $5!), Some black & dark grey flocking, Decals for a ’69 Hurst Olds (my kits missing them), A set of TRX rims for a ’83 Mustang project, The tow truck part from Midnight Cowboy, and 3 misc parts boxes for a buck a piece

11039912423_7a9af6f71b_b.jpg

post-1766-0-07198800-1385344875_thumb.jp

Edited by fat50

Got the kit and paint at Hobby Lobby today. Had this kit at least twice in years past but hopefully I can do a better job with it now. Also got the paint you see. The mailman brought me the BMF and the PE wire wheels with tires for my Lago Talbot which was on hold. Now if I can figure out how to assemble them and finish them. : )

gottoday001_zps82f111af.jpg

gottoday002_zps5f6955ce.jpg

Where did you buy the wheels form? They are nice.

Found them on the Bay for about 35 bucks with shipping . From a guy down under. Delivery took awhile but I expected that. No instructions but I think I figured out how to assemble them. They will looks worlds better than the plastic tires and clear discs that come with the kit.

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...