Model Cars Magazine Forum

Should I change my Avatar picture?

Ramfins59

My younger daughter, who is 31, came home from Louisiana last night where she has been working at a Renaissance Fair for the past 2 months. Jamie has always "marched to the beat of a different drum, and when she said that she wanted to travel around the country to work at these Fairs, I equated it with wanting to run away to join the Circus.

One of the stories that she was telling us was how Gnomes are popular "characters" at these Fairs. She bought herself a pair of rubber gnome's ears and a pointed hat that she modeled for us. I thought it looked cute, but I also wondered how I would look wearing them......

Soooooooooooooooo................. Prepare for a good laugh.............. I've been letting my white beard grow since the beginning of Fall because my older daughter wants me to wear a Santa suit for my 3 1/2 year old grandson for Christmas. I think that the beard fits the "Gnome look" perfectly. I look like one of those garden gnome statues that you'd put in your garden...!!!

So.......... Do you think I should make this my new Avatar picture...???

DADDYGNOME1715x1024-vi.jpg

DADDYGNOME2766x1024-vi.jpg