Model Cars Magazine Forum

DESERT SCALE CLASSIC 10 ~ April 12, 2014

Danno

Desert Scale Classic 10 is shaping up to be the best ever!

Online registrations are up . . . ahead of past years . . . and there's still plenty of time to register online!

{We're going to cut off the online registration at 3pm MST Friday ~ tomorrow as this is written ~ since we'll be setting up the hall tomorrow evening.}

And, of course, walk-in registration is welcome on Saturday, 9AM to Noon.

Hey Danno, I looked all over the DSC 10 info and the only place I could find that tells times for entry/start of the show/contest and closing times is here in this thread. Did I miss something on the Cactus site or did someone forget to add event times to the DSC 10 info?

Edited by blunc

Quick Notes:

Online Registration will close at 3pm MST tomorrow, Friday, April 11.

Walk-in Registration starts at 9am MST Saturday, April 12, and will close at Noon MST.

Also: Biggest swap meet we've ever had! More vendors, more tables than ever before!

Do Not Miss DESERT SCALE CLASSIC 10!

What a great day. Met some new faces and it was awesome to reconnect with others. The quality and quantity of builds on the tables were amazing. The number of entries was way up over last year and each DSC gets better and better. I'll post some pictures here once I get them loaded and resized.